NCheck Bio Attendance Server mode
Figure: Configure NCheck Bio Attendance Standard server.
To setup Biometric Attendance Server, you need to follow these steps.
- Install NCheck Bio Attendance for Windows. Refer Setting up simple Windows Biometric Attendance device
- Open Network Configuration setting
- Set Server name or IP
- Set Port number to be used in remote client connecting to the server
- Switch on HTTP port for NCheck Web and provide a different port to use in accessing server from web browsers.
- Select Apply to save settings.
- It will start NCheck Bio Attendance server. Now NCheck Bio Attendance client installations can connect to the server and work with server NCheck Bio Attendance Database.