- Terms and Conditions
- Note that you unambiguously accept all of these terms and conditions by using information and services provided on NCheck Bio Attendance website (referred as this website), and/or placing order(s) for the product(s) listed on this website either online on this website or by other means of communications.
- These terms and conditions cover only NCheck Bio Attendance website and Neurotechnology products. Any other website that is linked from this website is governed by its own terms and conditions, therefore Neurotechnology accepts no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of other websites.
- Neurotechnology owns the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website. You may not copy, reproduce or publish the content and materials of this website unless you have a permission from Neurotechnology.
- You may place links to this website unless Neurotechnology requests to remove those links.
- Private customers and representatives of business customers commit that they are adult, capable and have provided the right, correct and up-to-date information about themselves during making an order, otherwise Neurotechnology
reserves the rights to cancel orders with incorrect and/or false customer information. The customers will be solely responsible for any consequences, inconvenience and losses if they provide false or incorrect information
- The customer information includes:
- full name of the person who made the order;
- company name (if the order is made on behalf of a company);
- email address;
- full shipping address;
- phone number.
- Neurotechnology does not require its customers to register on this website at the moment, thus the Customer have to provide full and correct information during making every order.
Licensing and Pricing
- NCheck Bio Attendance usage is governed by software licensing agreements that available here.
- The demo and trial versions of NCheck Bio Attendance can be downloaded and used only for evaluation purposes and only during evaluation period. The commercial use requires to purchase the NCheck Bio Attendance.
- The prices for the products with the additional notes are published on this website; in some cases the price is not published but available on request. Prices for some products may change from time to time; in case of change
a notice will be placed on the page that lists prices for the product.
- The Customer places an order using NCheck Bio attendance online ordering system or by other means of communications. All total prices for ordered products and shipping services are calculated automatically by the online
- The Customer pays for the order using the available payment options (via PayPal)
- Neurotechnology waits for the confirmation that the order has been paid. For PayPal payments the confirmation is usually available at the same or the next business day after the payment is performed.
- Once the payment confirmation is received, Neurotechnology processes the order. Neurotechnology will provide the Customer with download and software activation instructions for the ordered products in 2 business days after
receiving the payment confirmation.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Android and Microsoft Windows icons are property and trademarks of corresponding companies.