NCheck Standard is a fully featured biometric time and attendance software
This Windows application supports both NCheck Cloud and NCheck on-premise versions.
- Support Face, Fingerprint and Iris biometrics
- Standalone mode
- Support NCheck standard and Cloud
- One-click registration
- Large number of scanners supported
- IP camera support
NCheck Bio Attendance Server and Standard clients which needs license to use can also be used as a trial software for one month period. To use as trial,
- Select a PC or a device meeting minimum requirements
- Make sure that the internet connectivity is available to the PC/device. Trial is activated by connecting to our licensing server and It may fail using, if the internet connectivity is lost for several minutes.
- Install NCheck Bio Attendance Software and use as trial
You can upgrade your trial usage to production by purchasing a license at any time. After purchasing, you will receive a license to activate the product. You can use License Manager function to activate the received license. It will upgrade your software to production. For more information regarding license activation, read the NCheck Bio Attendance documentation.