The NCheck Bio Attendance Cloud system allows users to efficiently monitor, manage and register attendance, wherever you are through the use of biometric identification of the face, fingerprint or iris.
Through the scanning of either the face, fingerprint or iris, the NCheck Bio Attendance Cloud system quickly and accurately monitors attendance, whilst also preventing the fraudulent or incorrect reporting of attendance associated with other attendance systems such as time cards and registers.
The NCheck Bio Attendance Cloud is simple for businesses to use, integrate and understand, whilst also being convenient for your employees / users to register their attendance remotely via a free application available on Windows, Android and iOs operating systems.
The benefits of the
NCheck Biometric Attendance Cloud System
For the institution
- Cost Effective - There is no need for ID cards, badges or other equipment is needed for the system users when using biometrics.
- High accuracy and security - Achieve very high accuracy through multi modal biometric identification, helping to prevent fraud
- No "buddy punching" - Your users can’t do a fake check-in or check-out in favor of another employee / user / attendee.
- Useful integrations - NCheck provides flexible data exporting to a range of popular payroll systems
- Increase the efficiency of attendance monitoring - Through the use of surveillance cameras, large work forces can be monitored with ease
For the user
- Easy to Use - Your users never have to worry about a lost or forgotten time card or fob again when using Biometrics
- Accurate - Ensure your user’s attendance is accurately monitored
- Anytime, Anywhere - Enable your users to log their attendance wherever they are using a personal smart phone
- Contact less attendance - Multi-modality scanning offers a more hygienic solution to attendance monitoring
- Off-line attendance - Never worry about missed wages in remote areas where internet connectivity is a challenge
Interested in how the
NCheck Bio Attendance Cloud system works?
Unleash the power of the cloud to move on from inefficient fingerprint scanners
Many institutions will have experimented with Fingerprint Authentication scanners in the past, without much success. From the scanners regularly failing to identify users, or the expensive hardware limiting the scalability and flexibility, these systems were unpopular for a reason.
The NCheck Cloud based solution is different
Put simply, NCheck offers the most accurate, yet flexible solution on the market
- No more expensive, bespoke hardware Your staff can use mobile phones, laptops or tablets to mark attendance wherever they are
- Award Winning Accuracy The system is powered by class-leading algorithms developed by Neurotechnology
- Flexible around your requirements Adjust the user interface around your priorities and requirements
Unique features of our product take time and attendance software to the next level.
Applications and Industries
Our biometric time attendance system can be successfully used by various businesses and institutions.
- 5 Users
- Price per user free
- 20 Users
- Price per user 1€
- 50 Users
- Price per user 0.87€
- 100 Users
- Price per user 0.73€
Free client applications for employees/users (Windows, Android and iOS operating systems) are available.
We are using this product for attendance purpose, it is designed in such a way that anyone can easily setup this for their organization. We are using Face recognition for authentication. Mobile app is also very useful for field force executives. It allows us to easily capture all our on-field executives, which help seamless payroll processing based on this data.
We are using this software in our school for taking attendance of staff and found very useful. This software register all our staff's detail and biometrics information quickly and we immediately started taking the attendance of our staff. We have been able track the absentee of our staff and late comers. We have been able to take the attendance report on daily basis very quickly without any trouble.
- The Capterra logo is a service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- The SoftwareAdvice logo is a service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.