The NCheck Bio Attendance system uses biometric identification of face, fingerprint and iris scanning to efficiently monitor, manage and register attendance.
Simple to use and easy to integrate, the NCheck Bio Attendance is a turnkey solution that is designed for everyday efficiency. By scanning either the face, fingerprint or iris, the bio attendance system quickly and accurately monitors attendance. The Bio Attendance system also prevents the fraudulent or incorrect attendance recording associated with other attendance systems such as timecards, fobs or registers.
The benefits of the NCheck Biometric Attendance System
For the institution
- Cost Effective - No ID cards, badges or other equipment is needed for the system users, they just use biometrics.
- High accuracy and security - Identification based on multi modal biometrics allows achieving very high accuracy and is a reliable fraud prevention.
- No "buddy punching" - Nobody can do a fake check-in or check-out in favor of another employee / user / attendee.
- Useful integrations - NCheck provides flexible data exporting to a range of payroll systems
- Increase the efficiency of attendance monitoring - The use of passive recognition and identification using surveillance cameras enables large work forces to be monitored with ease
For the user
- Easy to Use - Never worry about a lost or forgotten time card or fob
- Accurate - Ensure your attendance is accurately monitored
- Anytime, Anywhere - Log your attendance wherever you are using a personal smart phone
- Contact less attendance - Multi-modality scanning offers a more hygienic solution to attendance monitoring
- Off-line attendance - Never worry about missed wages in remote areas where internet connectivity is a challenge
How does the NCheck Bio Attendance System work?
Not just your average fingerprint scanner
Many institutions will have experimented with fingerprint time clocks in the past, without much success. Whether it be the software failing to identify users consistently, or the expensive hardware limiting the scalability of the systems, it is easy to understand why these systems were unpopular.
NCheck is different
Quite simply, NCheck offers the most accurate, yet simple to use time clock software on the market
- No more expensive, bespoke hardware* Your staff can use mobile phones, laptops or tablets to mark attendance
- Award Winning Accuracy The system is powered by class-leading algorithms developed by Neurotechnology
- Flexible around your requirements
Unique features of our product take time and attendance software to the next level.
Applications and Industries
Our biometric time attendance system can be successfully used by various businesses and institutions.
Biometric attendance system vs
other attendance systems
Why NCheck Bio Attendance?
NCheck Bio Attendance is a ready-to-use biometric time clock software with 3 different modalities – face, finger, and iris. The product was released in 2012 by Neurotechnology, a company with almost 30 years of experience in the fields of artificial intelligence and biometrics. That is why our algorithms are among the best in the market. All the modalities can be used alone or combined to get extremely high accuracy.
For those willing to prevent cheating on the system, we offer liveness detection. It validates that a real person performs a check-in or check-out. Our biometric time and attendance software can be successfully applied in any business or project that requires attendance management, access control, or working time, overtime and holiday time calculation. Customers really like the easy installation of the system and customizable comprehensive reports. NCheck time attendance system suits both people working in the same location and premises and those working out of office – employees who work remotely, have business trips, visit customers, or travel to exhibitions and conferences, also builders or field workers by tracking their location.
Moreover, the NCheck biometric attendance software can detect and recognize more than one person in the picture, which simplifies and speeds up the registration process. For projects where people do not interact with the system, we offer a biometric identification solution to identify them in real-time from the video stream, without any need to stop and wait for the camera to take a picture. For customers having specific needs and requirements, we offer a product customization service. Just contact us, shortly describe your project and we will do our best to adjust our biometric time and attendance system to your needs.
Looks like NCheck Bio Attendance is a suitable solution for you? Try it for free!
Benefits of NCheck Bio Attendance
Multiple modalities - you can choose the modality depending on your operational needs, and employee’s check-in and check-out process. It does not bind with a single Biometric. If one modality fails to identify, or for any other reason does not recognize, the other modality helps the user to check-in or out at the location without any problem.
Access via mobile platforms - NCheck allows access via smartphone platforms (Windows, Android Mobile, iOS, etc). Unlike fingerprints, human faces are the only biometric modalities that do not require any special hardware. Any Smartphone which has a built-in camera can perform face verification. The compatibility with mobile devices makes NCheck biometric attendance software ever more convenient.
Greater level of accuracy - multi-biometric attendance system provides higher accuracy in the decision making by combining more than one trait from different sensors. In this way, it also creates a highly robust biometric identification system.
Enhanced security - by combining more than one modality NCheck makes It is difficult to spoof the multi-modal biometric attendance system for attackers. This is excellent for organizations that require enhanced levels of access security in certain areas.
We are using this product for attendance purpose, it is designed in such a way that anyone can easily setup this for their organization. We are using Face recognition for authentication. Mobile app is also very useful for field force executives. It allows us to easily capture all our on-field executives, which help seamless payroll processing based on this data.
We are using this software in our school for taking attendance of staff and found very useful. This software register all our staff's detail and biometrics information quickly and we immediately started taking the attendance of our staff. We have been able track the absentee of our staff and late comers. We have been able to take the attendance report on daily basis very quickly without any trouble.
- The Capterra logo is a service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- The SoftwareAdvice logo is a service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.