NCheck Bio Attendance, user friendly employee attendance management system uses Biometric user identification to record accurate employee attendance and secure access control. This release is available for as NCheck Bio Attendance cloud, on-premises server and client applications. On-premises server and client software are available to download at our download page.
NCheck Visitor Management system is a user-friendly visitor management system which uses Biometric visitor identification to recognize visitors and secure access control. This release is available for as NCheck Visitor Management cloud, on-premises server, and client applications. on-premises server and client software are available to download at our download page.
This release includes following new features and improvements:
NCheck Bio Attendance related changes:
- Integration support of NCheck Bio Attendance and Visitor Management client applications with custom biometric devices.
- Liveness check on Bio Attendance Standard clients improved and server-side liveness check introduced.
- Face liveness detection algorithm now detect liveness using single frame images and improved liveness detection from video frames. It has been improved for both active and passive modes, and improved blink detection.
- NCheck Lite clients now support Face ID (on iOS clients) and Touch ID. (on Android clients) Also both clients now support QR code capturing.
- NCheck Bio Attendance clients have support for selecting event type manually. This option must be enabled from the server.
NCheck Visitor management related changes:
- Pass printing support with external applications to integrate with POS printing devices.
- Visitor notifications can be customized with custom templates as per customer requirements.
- Visit notes support extended with media attachment support and custom note templates can be integrated.
- Added support for creating multiple-day schedules.
- Visitor booking web improved for visitors, with customizable booking templates and administrator web control panel schedule and appointment management improved for better user experience.
Additional improvements and algorithm updates:
- Improved biometric recognition and algorithm changes to achieve fast extraction and matching speeds to support enterprise deployments
- Improved iris recognition accuracy – Neurotechnology algorithms achieves highest score for iris recognition accuracy in IREX 10 Rank 1 category.
- Auto-compression support added for default SQLite database in on-premise servers.
- Auto-detection of client time mismatches against server time.
Please refer the release notes for more details about this version.